image

Four children of the same parents were on Monday burnt to death after a burning candle caused an inferno that burnt down their one bedroom apartment in Omuko village, Awka South Local Government Area of Anambra State.

It was gathered that the parents of the deceased who hail from Ebonyi State, were not in the apartment when the tragedy occurred.

The deceased identified as Ikechukwu, Chinonso, Chisom, and Chioma were rushed to Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, where they were confirmed dead.

Posted by D J Senator

Advertisements